Our Annual Members’ Exhibition is open to all members of Swansea Print Workshop. We encourage participation by showcasing and celebrating work from members across the spectrum of skills and experience. The exhibition is usually held towards the end of the calendar year. The Annual Members’ Exhibition has been previously held at The Grand Theatre, Swansea as well as in our own gallery.
Look at images for previous Annual Members' Exhibitions in our Exhibition Archive pages.
This is an opportunity to sell work and showcase the range of work we produce. We are not limiting the work to a particular timescale- it is more about what you have ready for sale.
· Work submitted should be either a print or a drawing. If you have other related artifacts for sale, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.
· All work should be for sale
· Framed work will be displayed on the walls of the drawing studio and corridor area
· Please make sure you have mirror brackets on the frames as we cannot be responsible for attaching them.
· Unframed work should be protected by a card backing and cellophane cover and clearly labelled with name | title | medium | price and any other information you think would interest a buyer
We are charging a small entry fee of £5 to cover some of the costs involved
Keyholders and Full Members | limited to 6 framed pieces
Ordinary Members |limited to 4 framed pieces
You can bring as many items as you like for the browser as long as they are protected with cellophane, labelled and listed on your entry form.
Work can be brought to the studio any open access time on or after November 10th
The last day for drop off is Thursday November 17
Keyholders can deposit work anytime in the Drawing Studio.
There will be printed out forms to fill in available in the studio, or you can fill in the attached form.
Work can be taken away on the evening of the SPW Xmas Party Friday December 2
All work must be retrieved by 1.00 on Saturday December 3 as we have another exhibition going up the next day
Opening times | we would like to have the exhibition open to the public for as many hours as possible. The suggested opening times are below .
We are offering free studio time to anyone who can contribute to the rota for supervision of the exhibition on a time for time basis.
If you have time to offer on this basis please contact Jackie Ford
firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07963769780
If you haven't received the entry form, email me and I will send one by return